If you’re currently working with a financial professional at Mutual Security Credit Union, think...
Planning Ahead Pays Off
Both literally and figuratively, planning ahead can pay off. It's important to think about your future now so you can enjoy it to the fullest down the road. A financial professional can evaluate your current financial situation and help you make the most out of your financial plan.Below are five financial goals that you likely have right now:
- Retiring with comfortable savings - Simply being able to enjoy the life you've built.
- Having accessible cash flow - Investments are important to have in a financial portfolio, but it's also important to ensure that you'll be liquid enough in your retirement.
- Traveling - Taking one or two trips a year for vacation or to see your family and friends.
- Maintaining your family home - Living in the home where you've made so many memories.
- Passing on gifts to your family - Assessing income tax basis to decide when to transfer monetary gifts and possessions.
In order to create a financial plan with these goals in mind, you can take some of these steps today:
- Create a budget tracker
- Take an active role in your finances
- Diversify your portfolio
- Create a plan to pay off your mortgage
- Plan for the retirement lifestyle you want
To create a complete plan for your financial future, you can schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation with a financial professional located at Mutual Security Credit Union by emailing David.Dufour@cunamutual.com or calling 203-231-2292.
Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/ FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. CBSI-3017138.1-0320-0422 © CUNA Mutual Group, All Rights Reserved